(Based on a laparoscopic procedure.)
Average Time in Mérida
- Surgery is generally between 2 – 3 hours.
- Most patients are released the day of surgery however some patients may be hospitalized for a few days after surgery pending specific personal details.
- A follow up check up in Mérida within 48 hours after surgery is required.
- A post surgical exam is required before patients leave Mérida.
- Strenuous activity and exercise are restricted for four to six weeks after the surgery.
Mérida Cost vs US
(Not including CT scans and medications.)
$3,000 vs $15,000
Clear to Travel
- Travel is generally approved after 7 – 10 days from surgery with doctor approval.
- Our medical team will recommend a customized hernia procedure plan including a range of materials and treatments after a specialist has thoroughly reviewed your records and personal medical history.
- The timing estimated will vary depending the the specifics of each individual case and other person health factors.
- Procedure descriptions and costs listed on our website are based on an average of previous treatments and could differ from your recommended treatment plan.
- The cost of additional procedures (such as CT scans) and medications are not included in the estimated costs and will vary based on personal health factors and where medications and additional procedures are purchased.